We Are Hiring
SeedUps is expanding globally. To do that we need curious, talented and expansive people, where the sky’s the limit – everything’s possible…..it just hasn’t been invented yet.
Are you an innovator? Do you thrive as part of a committed team? Do you love to find creative solutions to old challenges? Do you want to make an impact and help your company and your career advance together? Are you passionate about helping customers go further, faster, easier?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider a career at Seedups. We’re a home-grown Irish company that takes pride in our roots and punching above our weight, putting Ireland on the map. We are a leading crowdfunding platform for investing in startups, currently operating internationally. And it's a great place to work for our employees around the world.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to support our crowdfunding platforms and customer support systems.
Reporting directly to our CTO, the successful candidate is likely to be a self-motivated and passionate developer who knows how to get things done. The work will be wide ranging in scope but will have a focus on backend platform development in PHP. Working within a small team you’ll also have an opportunity to dabble in other business disciplines such as marketing, business development and procurement.
This is a full-time permanent post and you will be working from our offices in Derry~Londonderry.
SeedUps is an equal opportunities employer and we also welcome applicants from the European Union who have the necessary work permits.
Salary commensurate on experience.
PHP Web Developer
- 4 years commercial experience in PHP and MySQL
- Passionate about application architecture, design patterns and modular coding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, at a technical and layperson-friendly level.
- Experience in administration of Linux/Apache servers.
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML5/CSS3/jQuery/Bootstrap)
- Experience with at least one PHP Framework (CI preferred)
- Project planning and management skills including task breakdowns, estimation of timings, sprint planning and scope adjustments.
- Experience with Google Cloud Services.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in common software development methodologies including agile and waterfall.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
Apply for this Position
If you'd like to get in on the ground floor with an exciting equity crowdfunding company and think you'd be suitable for this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference DEV-001